Miyerkules, Agosto 10, 2016

Best Single Love Quotes for you.



If you aren’t happy single, you won’t be happy taken. Happiness comes from within, not from people.
“Sometimes you have to stand alone to prove that you can still stand.” – Anonymous
Sometimes you have to stand alone to prove that you can still stand.
“I don’t like to be labeled as lonely just because I am alone.” – Delta Burke
Single is not a status.Its a word that best describes a person who is strong enough to live and enjoy life without depending on others
“I’m single because I was born that way.”
I must learn to love the fool in me the one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, loves and hates, hurts and gets hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cries.” – Theodore Isaac Rubin

pain love quotes

eklamador.com

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento