Miyerkules, Agosto 10, 2016

letting go of a relationship quotes

Yep. This is the reason why I flip out on you. You have no idea how hard it is knowing you're not mine but I have you in my life..it's like I rather have never met you to make the pain in my heart go away...

Probably one of my favorite Grey's Anatomy quotes.

Grey's anatomy quote. Very well said

Time for #love #quotes by rec0veringsl0wly woah this hit me hard lying in bed when your really tired and just wanting to close your eyes sucks. I don't want to sleep right now because I want to sleep at a normal time tonight but I'm not going to leave my room because my cousin and her boyfriend are coming over and I don't really like either of them they are so annoying and I just be bothered dealing with them to be honest. #thoughts #sad #suicidal #suicide #lovequotes #hate #hatequotes…

One of the hardest things you will ever have to do, my dear, is to grieve the loss of a person who is still alive.

It's not like she's dead she is still here and alive but our relationship the girl I loved the person she was is gone and nothing will bring that back

Like my page on Facebook! seeing through the illusion the more we share and understand, the less power the Narcissists have over us!

Sad but true. All I wanted was you. And your just two chapters behind in my story and I can't wait for you to catch up.

Stop Being Afraid to Move On, Just forget the chapter of hurt and move o and start believing that thing don deserve you, you deserve better and trust Jesus he will bring best for you.Short and Inspirational pic for brokenhearted,Famous Bible Verses, , jesus christ , daily inspirational quotes with images, bible verses for inspiration.






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento