Miyerkules, Agosto 10, 2016

Top 5 Inspirational Love Quotes for Her


Top 5 Inspirational Love Quotes for Her

Only the finest and most romantic quotes have been featured in this list of 50 love quotes for her. What’s more, they are definitely bound to put a smile on her face. It does not matter whether she has been giving you the silent treatment over the last few days or whether you haven’t seen each other for the longest time.

https://www.loveisnotabuse.com


 If you dare, take my hand and take me to where your heart is. I want to feel what it’s like to love like you.
 Baby, you don’t need to take care of yourself anymore, because I am here to take care of you forever, until the day I die. I love you!
 You have one of the most captivating smiles I have ever seen. When you do my heart leaps with joy and I feel like I’ve found happiness once again. If you would stop looking in the mirror and only look at yourself the way I look at you, you would know that you are not only precious but also the most beautiful person ever.

The day I met you I knew that this was not going to be just for a day. I knew that I will see your sweet face every day, that I will know you and live with you for the rest of my life.

In your eyes a thousand stars glow tonight, in your heart a thousand heartbeats. But in me one endless love just because I thought of you.


Two hearts ran to the end of the world. They recognized each other’s eyes at the final border of the end and infinity. In that particular moment, they hugged each other. No one dares to separate them.









Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento