Miyerkules, Agosto 10, 2016

poem about love

Short Sweet Love Poems

A love poem will not always be long and flowery. Sometimes what you need to say can be very short. In fact it may be the fact that the poem is short that makes it special. Its short length may show that you put the time and effort in to make every word count. You considered carefully every word choice. Every word choice has a reason behind it. A short poem can be the ultimate act of romance when it is given the time and effort that it deserves.


Poem For The Man I Love
  • By Mrs. Creeves

A million stars up in the sky
one shines brighter I can't deny
A love so precious a love so true
a love that comes from me to you..
The angels sing when you are near
within your arms I have nothing to fear
You always know just what to say 
just talking to you makes my day
I love you honey with all of my heart
together forever and never to part.


Poem About A Girl I Can't Get Off My Mind



I wake up every day with your smile on my mind. 
It's a beautiful sight to behold, so soft and so kind. 
My dreams are filled with the thought of me and you. 
I awake and smile, for my dreams have come true.
I'll always be here for you through your struggles and tears. 
I love you more than my words could ever show.
You mean everything to me, I just want you to know.
I'll be here for you no matter the dilemma. 
You will always be first on my agenda.

Source: http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento